Saturday, April 24, 2010

This innocence is brilliant.

I hope that it will stay.



Avril Lavigne's latest Canon Commercial.
I fall in love with her over and over again each time I see this advertisement on the cinema screen.

-

Okay so I've been watching many movies lately. But I'm to lazy to review them one by one so I'll just rate them with a little comment below.

The Lovely Bones
6/10

I suggest you read the book.

"My name is Salmon, like the fish. My first name is Susie. I was 14 years old when I was murdered on December 6th, 1973."
-Susie Salmon.


How to Train Your Dragon
8 + 1/10

The plus one is for the oh so cute looking and loyal Toothless, the Night Fury. This animation film is a must watch as it is marvelous. So totally marvelous.

Future X-Cops
2 + 2/10

Seriously, don't watch this. Don't waste your money. Only watched it because Hui Sian wanted too. The plus two is for handsome looking Mike He (obviously) and beautiful looking Fan Bing Bing. Hahah I know I'm biased.

Being Human
5/10

Funny how Jack Neo produced a movie that talks about human conscience when he's involved in a sex scandal. So, think before you do.

Kick-Ass
8/10

I love it.

Not convincing enough?

I LOVE IT.

So go watch it.

Ice Kacang Puppy Love
6/10

Despite the title of the movie, it is actually not bad. It is a Malaysian film. Therefore, don't expect too much and you'll be satisfied. But it could have been sadder. Because I was about to cry (HAHAHA).

Oh for laughs, look out for a hidden Mickey in the film.

Hint : Botak's sister.

p/s : Remember watching more movies than these. Did I leave out any, my loved one? (:

No comments: