Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Your breath is like raindrops penetrating my love.

I believe one day I will be able to see the beauty of the rainbow.


Today Rainie Yang came to visit my college and somehow, she came into my class to interact more with the students. Everyone finds her adorable and bubbly. Then she started singing Anonymous Friend (Go Google for the Chinese song title), one of the songs from her latest album. All of us sang along with her because the song is nice. Pleasant to the ears. After the song while everyone was yakking away, she unexpectedly walked up to me and started talking to me. She asked me if I've got tickets to her upcoming concert. I replied no and to my surprise, she handed out four of her concert tickets and gave them to me. For free.

And then I woke up.

Haha wtf right.

But anyway, I do like her despite the lala looking clothes that she wears sometimes and her act cute personality. But her slow songs are not bad and I'm sure many teenage girls out there can relate themselves to them.

-

1. Hanged out with Pavan, Sykin and Ke Li today at Medan. Sykin told me her stupid bimbotic encounter in the library. Haha funny one.

2. Blackout at hostel just now. The whole apartment was pitch black. Keyi and the others lighted up candles in their unit and it looked kind of romantic. Anyway, since it was so stuffy in there, we decided to take a stroll around hostel. Okay, make it two since it was so windy out there.


Go out now and check out the full moon.

It's so bright and round.

-

Especially for you,

Good luck for exam tomorrow.

((:


No comments: