Tuesday, June 29, 2010

So hot will melt your popsicle.


I know a place where the grass is really greener.

-

I know I know.

I have been neglecting my blog, a lot.

But it's like I'm so exhausted after going out the whole day, everyday.

Anyway, this week I'm packed with activities.

Today - Karaoke with the girls from high school.

Wednesday - Going for movie, 'Knight and Day' at Mid Valley. Finally Jane!

Thursday - Help mum with work a bit, maybe. And going to Pyramid to get my hair trimmed and meeting up with the loved one.

Friday - Going to Genting with college friends.

Saturday - A day with the family.

Sunday - My belated birthday dinner with close friends from college.

And and, I watch football too till late night.

Well not every night but when Ronaldo plays, then yeah hahahaa.

Okay so, please pardon me for er, ditching this blog for a while.

I promise I will be back, lovelies!

xo

No comments: