Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching?


Ah shit, why does not the title for every of my post appears?
I officially suck at html codes. Bahh.
Help, anyone?

-





To V,

If you don't get everything you want,
think of the things you don't get that you don't want.
- Oscar Wilde.

-

I used to admire you. Your confidence, consistency, friendliness and sweetness. They all cannot be missed. But those are what you used to have. Now, you simply disgust me.

Because of the one word called love, you changed into someone who barely knows any sense of rationality. You are not even yourself anymore. I utterly pity you and your friends who had once loved you.

Why bother treating me so nicely when you do not even like me? I cannot believe the sight of you when you were talking to me about D and M behind their backs and moments later, you are acting so nicely with them. I did not spill out any of your deeds to either one of them. Why? Answer is, they are both precious to me. Do you not remember that they were once precious to you as well? I would call that bullshit if the answer is a yes.

I am only writing this because I feel the disappointment in my best friend who would still welcome you anytime in her arms warmly as her best friend.

Change for the sake of yourself. Revive your inner qualities. Put down all the anger, jealousy and hard feelings. Friendships beat love because love could leave you, but friends would not. Memories between D and you, are they meant to be left like that? I certainly do not think so.

One word, cherish.

No comments: