Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Of candles and cream.


Two birthday shoutouts today.
(:

Firstly to,

Photobucket
Jane.
(sorry, I had to steal from your Facebook profile since we do not have a picture together plus you look fab here)

Jane or Jade? People always tend to mix up with our names. Even Miss Rozi did. During one of her classes, she kept calling me Jane. Hahah. Funny one. Anyway, just got to know you last semester only but I am glad that I knew you. Another pretty one added to the pile. Best thing is you are my good friend's girl.

We might not be close but yeah, we have been comforting each other in msn when we are down like any other good friends would do. Thanks for that, Jane. Sweet of you. (:

I have always loved your voice. The way you talk, the accent. I am sure you remember me telling you this last semester.

So girl, this is for you. Happy birthday! Hope you had lots of fun today. Glad that I actually saw you and gave you a hug. (: May you live all the days in your life happily, dearie.

And secondly,

Photobucket
Hazel.

Oh my god. Sister from another mother, where you have been? Have not seen you since I left high school. Pretty long eh. But I still remember you! You and your naiveness when you were younger. Now, you are all grown up already.

I will never forget how I knew you. And how I brought you to meet my friends. The handsome ones. During recess, we used to meet up and talk, about guys. Also, all those late night chats in msn. Hahah. Thank you for always being there for me when I was upset about my past relationships.

How you ended up with Jia Jun is a miracle. Glad that you guys are still going strong until now. I still see him in college. Even called me up last Friday if I'm not mistaken. Forgot which day.

Anyway, today is your day. Happy birthday! Being seventeen sure is fun, babe. Enjoy high school while you can. All the best for your SPM alright. You will do well. (: I also want to wish you all the best in life. Take care, 'sis'. ♥

Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words.
- Plautus.

No comments: