Sunday, May 2, 2010

Pieces of April.

Third ; Lunch at Chili's, One Utama.

While waiting. Cutee.

Tortilla Chips.
Bottomless oohlala.

Chicken Fajitas with Mushroom and Cheese.
The bomb.

Seventeenth morning ; Breakfast at Court 2, USJ 6.

Fish Head Noodle.
I just had this. Now I'm super full.

Tom Yam Seafood Noodle.
Look at the generous portion of seafood omg.

Night ; i-City, Shah Alam.

Christmasy themed.

Spot me.

This is awesome. Like snow's falling down from the sky.

Chinese New Year themed.

Colourful peacocks.

The scintillant trees. Very appealing.

Eighteenth ; PC Fair, KLCC.

We went there super early to avoid the massive jam. So we took a stroll at the park. Never been there after umpteenth years.

Flamboyant leaves.

Bright orangy flowers.

The Petronas Twin Towers.

Reminds me of Grandmother Willow in the cartoon Pocahontas.

Lunch at The Apartment, Suria KLCC.

The Apartment Downtown.

The vintage feel set ups.

Passion Fruit Cooler.

I like the place.

Plain water.

Baked Fish with Parmesan Cheese.
Orgasmic. (;

Chicken and Mushroom Spaghetti.
A little on the bland side.

On the way home. White clouds and blue sky.

Twenty first ; Sushi Zanmai, Sunway Pyramid.

Prawn Tempura with Rice.
Nomnomnom.

Spider Roll.
Soft shell crab, yums.

Twenty ninth ; Karaoke at Amp Square, Sunway Pyramid.

No pictures.

And I broke a glass there.

I thought I have to pay for it.

But no. So, yayy!

(:

No comments: