Friday, November 6, 2009

Awesome possum!


Happy birthday to Tan Ke Yi!

(:

Copy and paste from Facebook :

''I just got back! Hahaha. It was a fun one I suppose. Stupid guards. But the ride was awkward. Oops. :S Anyway, happy birthday Keyi! Haha. Hope you had fun with us. Please say yes? Lol.
I know you were surprised la for the candle part. Don't deny okie? :D
Memorable right your birthday. We all jealous lehh. Haha. Sorry couldn't get you a nice bag. I went to every shopping mall there is already. Then the Everlast watch also no more. So got you that watch. I hope you like it really. I think you really like it though hahaha wth.
Once again, happy birthday to you. Happy sweet nineteenth. ((:

Sorry for a really long naggy post.

xx Jadeeeeeeee.

♥''

I know you love me.

(;

No comments: