Sunday, November 29, 2009

Meet me on the equinox.

Watched New Moon on the day that it was released. I was not surprised that all the cinemas are packed. Tried reserving tickets online but failed miserably. Keyi even came to a point that she said cold water were poured on her kao kao, since she's the one who was so eager to catch the movie on the day itself. It's like a must or something. Hence, I picked her up from college and off we went to Summit which was obviously our last resort.

We actually met Yvonne and Yip at MPH bookstore. What a coincidence x13985429 haha. They wanted to watch New Moon as well but Yvonne got to go home for dinner, so they settled with Ninja Assassin. After saying our byes, Keyi and I sort of like rushed to get to the tickets. Unexpectedly, there were only a few people queuing up. We bought our tickets and omg, we were so happy wtf. But we had a problem. The movie's starting at 6.55pm and it was only 5pm that time. Great. We killed time by eating, going to MPH and the pharmacy (to play play with cosmetics wth) and yakking away. We talked so much, I couldn't even remember what we talked about.

Anyway, we bought McFlurry's and sneaked them into the cinema hall. I saw everyone with popcorn's and I was getting really thirsty. So I 'ditched' Keyi and went to get the popcorn and drinks. Came back just in time for the show.

5+1/10

Truthfully speaking, I didn't enjoy the movie. I think that the movie is one of the biggest joke in 2009. (New Moon lovers, don't come after me please!) The way Edward appeared in the movie with huge wind blowing right at him (wth trying to make him look 'hotter' is it). Edward is hot but Robert Pattinson isn't, hello.

Okay, I know Taylor Lautner's body is hot or rather, amazing but why on earth he has to take off his shirt and use it to wipe off the blood on Bella's head. I think everyone laughed at these two scenes as if they were watching a comedy.

Oh, and Bella tells Jacob that he's gotten all buff and yeah, soon enough he's never been wearing a shirt and standing outside in the rain. How many of the audience wouldn't already know that he's a werewolf?

Many parts of the movie were left unexplained. I didn't read the novel so how am I suppose to know what is going on. I tried knocking some sense into my head but I didn't bother to do so later as it was getting more ridiculous.

The movie was really draggy and they rushed it off towards the end. And the part where Alice showed Aro the future of Edward and Bella, what. the. hell. The slow motion running in the woods scene is freaking epic. I was completely stunned when I saw that.

I did cry in the movie though, hahaha. The ending scene where Bella sees herself in Jacob's eye which was already tearing. It was sad what, no?

'This is the last time you'll ever see me', Edward Cullen says to Bella Swan. As if right.

p/s : The plus one is for Taylor Lautner's hot hot body HAHAHA.

No comments: