Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Getting my wings on.


Definition of Jade Chin Yuen Yoke at this moment:


Lethargic, very very lethargic.

1.

I've been going to hostel everyday now. I'm like some lifeless creature. Anyway, we had our dinner just now at Pink. Keyi and I had the same dish which is the Fish Paste Mee Hoon. It is really delicious. I think it's because of the right amount of milk they put in. But I still prefer the USJ 6 one which comes with fried fish. Catherine had Marmite Chicken Rice with an extra egg while Pei Yeung only had co-res-law. Hahaha inside joke.

Met Pin Zai and Hong Zai on the way back. Got back finally and we chit chatted as usual. Catherine bought this new pair of heels from Charles & Keith and insisted me on trying it on. Put them on and they said it looks nice on me. (Proud hahaha) But nah, it's not really my type of heels and thank God I didn't fall in love with them. Or else, gone. I'll be broke again.

I actually did split three times today. (Just to show off la, cheh) Since none of them can do one. After awhile, Catherine bugged us on going to Starbucks. And of course without hesitation, we went to the Starbucks at Sunway Medical Centre to get the drinks. Someone got me my favourite Java Chip Frap. I was surprised. Haha thank you, you're the best.

Started playing Uno back at hostel. We got bored so we switched to poker. I won the first three rounds. Then Keyi and Pei Yeung won too. One after another. And then I won again. Wanted to leave already but then Pei Yeung quickly gave out the cards so I have to play them no matter what. Haha. Arranged my cards and I asked enthusiastically, 'You guys really want to play still? I have three big two's'. Everyone was like, speechless hahaha. So all in all, I won five out of seven rounds of poker. Seems like my high level of addiction to Viwawa during the first semester was a great choice.

2.

One keeps talking to me and the other keeps 'abusing' me non-stop. Stupid, now I think I know where the bruises on my right hand came from. Just in case you're wondering, I'm talking about Pavan and Isaac.

Pavan says I'm a nocturnal creature. I can't deny that. Oh, and the Manchester United shirt that we got Isaac for his birthday is officially a gone case. His dad put it in the washing machine to wash and all the bling bling words are now gone. He's really mad at his dad up till now. Geee. But who wouldn't right.

3.

I finally cut my hair. Well, this is old news. It happened last Thursday when mum asked me spontaneously if I want to trim my hair. The end result? I regretted saying yes and is still regretting now. ):

Catherine cut hers too. Our hair are almost on the same length now. Slightly below the shoulders. I think she looks really Korean-ish now.

4.

Having you like this now, is so unworthy. You will realize that you're wrong because I won't be there to pick up the pieces for you anymore. You don't have to tell, and I don't need to know. Vice versa. It won't be difficult for me now. Reminiscing over you won't be a must anymore too. But I still want to thank you for being there still no matter what.

5.

Should I go Malacca with Sykin they all after finals? I've been thinking. I thought of saving the money to splurge on you know, clothes (and souvenirs ahem) when I fly to Australia next March. I just went to Malacca like a month ago anyway. Deadline's tomorrow and I got to make my decision fast. I hate making decisions really.

No comments: