Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lights will guide you home.


21 November 2009


Went to pick everyone up from hostel and off we went to Sunway Pyramid. Car park was packed so I had a nice (not-so-nice) time rounding for parking. After settling in Pyramid, we were deciding on what to eat. We went to Ole-Ole Bali first to check out their menu. Then, Hwee San suggested to go Thai Thai. Could see from her face she wants to dine Thai Thai a lot. The way she blinks her eyes, simple adorable.

A picture of her.

We were warmly greeted 'Sawadee Kap' by the waiters in Thai Thai while we were walking into the restaurant. Then, we were placed at a round table under a really exquisite chandelier.

Here's a picture of it.

I find it a hassle to bring my camera along. It's really heavy. So, pictures are going to be a little blurry and limited. I grabbed most of the pictures from Keyi's phone. (Thank you)

We flipped the menu for many times, I couldn't keep track. Everyone was unsure of what to eat. But I know it is a must to have Green Curry in a Thai restaurant. The last time I had Green Curry was at Flying Chillies, The Gardens with Diana and Melvin. And it was the bomb, seriously. So yeah. Flying Chillies and Thai Thai are under the same company anyway.

Their slogan.

Nevertheless, we ordered Green Curry, Tomyam Hotpot with Seafood, Mango Salad with Catfish and Pineapple Rice. I ordered Fried Calamari's with Tartar Sauce later on.

The four dishes that came first.

Followed by the Fried Calamari's.

Oh my god, the Fried Calamari's tasted so damn goooood. Everyone agreed. It is the right combination of crunchy coating with soft, squishy and soft squids. The Pineapple Rice was nice as well. The only bad thing about it is ours didn't come in a real pineapple form. The salad tasted okay to me. The others find it a tad too sour. The Tomyam Hotpot with Seafood offers many squids and mushrooms and of course huge shrimps. Oh, and the Green Curry was superb! The aroma of it already made my mouth watered.

A nearer shot of the hotpot. The huge shrimp, yum.

We left happily with bloated stomachs.

Went to S&J to get a few headbands and Popular to check out some magazines. We had Ice Monster for dessert. Hwee San was craving for it since a longgg time ago. But we couldn't get the chance to have it together every time.

Mango Sorbet and Passion Fruit Ice Cream.

We spent a really long time there. We looked and commented on mostly every passerby's. Gee, we're really mean. But we had a real awesome time. I fetched them back to hostel after dessert. And we were greeted with a really bad news. A friend of ours got 1.2k cheated from a gimmick while she was at Pudu. We were really saddened by it while listening to her story. Sigh, damn those bastards.

22 November 2009

It was Hwee San's birthday and she went out with her friends right after EDC. I picked Keyi, Cai Ling and Yean Nin up to buy a cake for Hwee San. Went to Pyramid after that to get her a birthday card and champagne. We had McDonald's for dinner and Cai Ling met her friend whose working as a clown for the Cadbury event. She was super ecstatic omg. Keyi and I were like super stunned to see her jumped. Too excited hahaha.

Went back to hostel and started planning with the others on how to surprise Hwee San when she gets back. We settled everything and we just chilled around while waiting for her to come back. It was getting late and I had to leave. Aww, I feel kind of sad for not being there with them to surprise her. Nevermind, there's always next time.


She wore the dress that all of us shared to buy for her. Not forgetting the Minnie Mouse headband that I bought for her too as a surprise. With the White Chocolate Cake and pink-colored champagne that I chose.

Truthfully, although I have never told this to them before, but I love being with them. A bunch of really friendly girls with comical facial expressions and actions. They make me happy.

(:


No comments: