Saturday, November 14, 2009

Malacca Heritage.



A really back-headed post on Malacca Trip. There's really too much to write. So I'll just post up pictures. (:

29th October 2009

Siao Li drives yo!

Cendol that has sago in it and Siamese Vermicelli. Apparently, Ho Chak introduced this place to their viewers too.

Passed by the Christ Church and saw many trishaws decorated with beautiful flowers.

Keyi and I.

Stadthuys.

Three awesome people.

Pahlawan Shopping Mall.

Had some drink before continuing our journey.

Our drinks.

I call it the tower which brings us all the upppp.

Sitting in it.

The best scenery picture that I can take.

Time for satay celup!

Famous celebrities have dined there too.

The satay sauce.

Ready to eat!

Eye On Malaysia.

Cai Ling and I in the cabin.

Wan Tan Mee in the middle of the night.

Had fried oyster omelette and slept right after.

30th October 2009

Chicken rice for breakfast.

Went to Tan Kim Hock to buy their products.

Arrays of food.

Ermm, The White House? LOL.

Museum.

The famous A Famosa.

Old currencies displayed at the museum.

Camwhoreee.

Funny picture hehh.

DJ's wannabe?

Flags displayed.

The place where Cai Ling threw her umbrella away with style.

The Portuguese Village.

We visited the temple too.

I don't know how to read them.

Went to Nadeje cakehouse for their layer cakes.

Look at those layers!

Had western for lunch. Keyi's.

Siao Li's.

Cai Ling's.

Mine.

Taken from the hotel window.

Siao Li, her mum and her nephew.

(:

Girl went gaga over beach.

Paparazzi shot.

Woohoo four of us.

Splashes.

SL, CL, KY and J. (:

Time for dinner.

Some of the seafood.

Long pants for the first time.

31 October 2009

Bah Kut Teh!

Boat ride tickets.

Ice cream! I had mint.

Peacee.

Friendly Malaysians.

Titanic.

Colourful bracelets at Jonker Street.

Antique shop.

Hahaha reminds me of Luke.

Finally home!

Took a really long time uploading all these pictures. Occasionally, I wanted to bang my head against my keyboard while uploading actually wth. I'm mad. Don't bother. (:

No comments: