Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It's half full.


I'll
be your girl backstage at your show,
Velvet ropes and guitars,
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets,
Eyeliner and cigarettes.
- Paparazzi ; Lady Gaga.


All pictures from birthdays celebrations in this post.


Ivy's ; 23rd October 2009 at Pasta Zanmai, Sunway Pyramid.

Pictures of food first. Just to make you drool. (: Pasta Zanmai serves awesome foooood.


The birthday girl. (:

Yvonneee.

The three of us.

Jane & Isaac.

Ke Yi & Ivy.

Gay asses.

Everyone. Well, almost.

Someone's oh-so-proud masterpiece. Haha.

Ground your own salt and pepper.

Isaac's ; 27th October 2009 at Itallianes, Sunway Pyramid.

I didn't use my camera that day so I grabbed these from Jane's photo album.

The lovey dovey.

Isaac's carbonara. We had the same one.

Their super huge meatballs spaghetti.

His birthday cake.

Happy birthday boy with his cake.

Group picture.

-

Keyi and Michelle's birthday celebration tomorrow at Pizza Hut!
Right after English CSB exam.
I sense big surprise and happy people.

(:

No comments: