Saturday, November 21, 2009

Twenty twelve.

My nap turned out to be an 8 hour nap wtf.

Anyway, I watched 2012 yesterday with Keyi and Hwee San at Summit. Of all places, Summit. Why?

While we were queuing up to buy tickets at Sunway Pyramid, a message from TGV popped out on the television screen. It goes something like this, 'Sorry to inform you that 2012 tickets for all sessions today are sold out'. What turf. (Cheesie's favourite phrase) It was predictable though that the cinema was going to be on full house.


Without wasting time, we went to Summit straight away to buy the tickets. (Look at how desperate we were) Only to find out that there were so many seats left. So in the end, we bought the 12pm one. The three of us were starving already since we were at Pyramid. We managed to buy McDonald's and sneaked them into the cinema hall within 20 minutes. The movie started and there were less than 15 people in the hall.

Verdict : Watch movie in Summit next time.

So, how was the movie?

7/10

Honestly, I find the movie okay only. Maybe it was because everyone was saying the movie is very x95734185476 nice. So I expected it to be veryyyyyy nice. Quite disappointing though. But the visual effects? It was superb. I must say that I'm very well impressed.

Anyhow, I didn't really like the storyline. It was a little boring and draggy during the first two hours. I was trying to knock some sense into myself but the way they were trying to escape from disaster was ludicrous.
The last 40 minutes was fine though.

I don't have much to say on this movie. You'll probab
ly have a great time watching it. But just don't think about it too hard afterwards. Because if you do, you'll probably be left speechless like us.

Oh, and I did cry during the movie. It did managed to move me a little. It's a disaster movie what. There a few touching scenes in there. Can't help not crying. Haha wtf. Comical scenes are in as well. Especially the part where Tamara showed her middle finger to Karpov. He so deserves it yo.

Jackson with Charlie who's insane but was right all the time.

Is the world really coming to an end? On the way back to college, we were thinking what are we going to do today if 2012 is tomorrow. Sigh. Appreciate everything you have now okay. You only have one life to live.

-

Dinner today with them two for Hwee San's birthday.
Planned to surprise her, but how?
Hmm I shall leave it to Keyi who's insanely smart haha.

Anticipating for it.
(:






No comments: