Sunday, October 18, 2009

Adorable Riley.


As I was chatting halfway,

Just suddenly, so suddenly,

POOF!

All turned black. Only raindrops and thunder could be heard.

Short circuit wth.

-


11th October 2009


One of Riley's full moon cupcakes.

Riley is finally one month old today. All of us gathered in my uncle's house for the celebration. Many of Liz's colleagues came with their babies as well. Her husband, Kaz was saying its like a baby fair. All the cries and giggles. Ahhh.

We had buffet for dinner. Superb food. Satay, fried wantan, roasted lamb, chicken rendang, rojak, ice kacang, assam squids and more. It was like heaven. Yummy. And so, I sat with KT and her friends. All her Sri KL mates. Fun to sit with them because we somehow click although they are like twelve years older than I am. Th
ey'll always tell me how adorable I was when I was a baby and watching me grow up. I'm the youngest cousin, you see. Out of all her friends, I can only remember Winnie clearly. Because she is so pretty. Half Chinese, half Japanese. Her dad owns Renoma by the way. Well as for Amelia and Melanie, I can remember them for sure since I followed them to Genting last year for MTV Asia Awards.

Anyway, after that I went to catch up with my other cousins as well. The awesome three Malay cousins. Jannah, Yaya and Izah.
They are hilarious people. I love talking to them. I love the way they still call me Baby Jade whereas KT and her two sisters call me Baby till today. Sooo, I got to know that Izah is getting married in February next year. We are all looking forward to it since it's like the first Malay wedding in our family ever. I should start hunting for a nice baju kebaya already. Or should I just wear that very red cheongsam that is like hanging in the cupboard for ages already. We'll see.

I miss Michelle and Janelle. The very beautiful pair of twins. They never fail to tal
k to me when I was like isolated last time when I was sick. And their sister, Tracy whom I've only video chat with. Mum says she looks like Gong Li. Oh and also their mother, Aunt Lucy. The one who always compliment me. Sweet woman with stunning children. Aunt Bebe who married a Russian has got very good looking children too. They are all currently living in Australia. Guess I'll only see them during Izah's wedding. ):

One Malaysia? I say we are One Family.

Sorry, I got too carried away talking about my relatives. Okay, back to Riley. His full name is Riley Hiro Chong-Hope. What a name right, I know. He's American and Japanese born Chinese. The boy is always smiling even when he is sleeping. Ever wonder how he looks like?


His eighteenth day on planet Earth.
Does he look ang moh-ish to you?



Liz and Kaz's family members during their wedding back in year 2006.

Them cousins who went that day for the photoshoot.
Yeah, I wasn't in it. Cause I was having mid terms that time. ):

Oh baby Riley, because of you, I won't be the youngest family member in Subang anymore. Uncle Chong, Aunt Peggy, Liz, KT and Yi Mun will now all spoil you and splurge on you. I should feel sad, but no, I'm glad that you came to this world. Cause now I can play with you and buy things for you, too. Hahahaha wth. I'll be your best aunty, Riley. I promise.

Now I have come to realise that I am getting older already. I'll remember all those innocent yet wonderful moments when I was a kid. Thanks Mum, Dad, Uncle Chong, Aunt Peggy, Liz, KT and Yi Mun for always pampering me, for always giving me the best.

I might not have said this before, but I love you all. ❤








No comments: