Thursday, October 22, 2009

Let's live it up.


I like her.
Guess who?

(;

-

So it was dad's birthday on the twentieth. We went for dinner at Dragon-i, Sunway Pyramid. Dad is like some typical Chinaman who prefers chinese cuisine. So yeah. Aunt Yat Meng came with us as well that night. Since I'm like a mobile GPS (Melvin claimed), I leaded them to the restaurant.

I've always passed by that restaurant when I was working at Quiksilver early last year. It pretty much caught my attention. Why? The interior design is red colour with mixtures of black. I'm a red lover and besides, red and black are the best colour combination ever.

Well besides that, it was also because of the statues the displayed the entrance. You know those really ancient statues called the terracotta army that were originally placed in Qin Shi Huang's (the First Emperor of China) Tomb in order to help rule another empire with Shi Huang Di in the afterlife. There were over 8,000 soldiers, 130 chariots with 520 horses and 150 cavalry horses in the tomb.

I find it really cool. Honestly, I'm interested in these sort of things. History and all. But not with Malaysia's. Too boring. Epic fail.

Anyway, here's a picture of dad with two of the statues.


We got in and a friendly waiter took us to our table. I can't help but to look around. It is indeed a restaurant with welcoming ambiance. Pretty colours, pretty lighting, pretty set ups.

Get the picture?

After settling down, we spent a long time flipping through the menus (there are many varieties, you see) and still undecided on what to eat. I guess indecisiveness runs in the blood. Hahh. In the end, we kept ordering and ordering. Madness.

Awesome egg tart! Soft inside, crunchy on the outside. And it was smokin' hot.

Some of the food that we ordered.

Damn freaking adorable pig baos.

After paying the bills, we walked out with bloated stomachs and wide smiles. Dad was happy so we were happy. Mouthwatering food with quite reasonable prices. Some are a tad overpriced though. But it's worth it definitely.

Left to Aunt Yat Meng's house after dinner. It was already ten plus. We spent almost two hours eating wth. Johnny was hyper as usual. Kept jumping when he saw us. Too excited I suppose. I spent some time with the kids. Been seeing them for almost everyday now. Went home after that and straight I lied on the bed and snoozed off.

-

Bbq tonight at Sykin's! Woohoo.

That slut thinks I'm a jacoon because I don't know how to make a ♥ without using the copy and paste method.

Hahah.
Laugh all you want.

I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night.

-

I went to pyramid yesterday with Ke Yi to get Ivy's present. Ended up buying more things than I should. Got something for Diana darling too. Will post a picture of it after Ivy's birthday celebration tomorrow. Just in case she reads my blog. Haha.

Hopefully the celebration turns out well tomorrow as my organizing skill is kinda sucky. (I think)

Have an awesome day, people!

(:


No comments: