Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A bad romance.



22nd October 2009


Around 6 pm, mum sent me over to Sykin's for barbeque. Met Pavan outside her house, went in saw and Bhajan eating fried rice. Haha that's the only thing he can eat anyway. He's a vegetarian. Meian's fried rice is really awesome. Tasted like some fried rice from a five star hotel buffet. Haha wth. Krystal, Pei Yuan and Kern Lun were already there. So I sort of helped Meian in frying the rice as well while I stole all the mushrooms. Hahh.

We made drinks while waiting for everyone to come.

So, everyone except Luke and Isaac came first so off we went to the field to set up the things. Turned out only Kern Lun knows how to light the bbq thing. Haha. Useless guy friends I have.

Then, we started grilling. Isaac came slightly later. We ate and talked and ate and talked. Most of them went to listen to Bhajan's craps. Haha, he's well known for that.
Pei Yuan and I went to play the swings most of the times. We gossiped. Meian joined us too later. (:

Michael and Cruise (I think that's his name, lol) came
later. And we took tons of pictures. From the bench to the see saws to swings to the slides. We were ecstatic.

All the girls.
Bhajan said I looked like I was getting married to Pei Yuan wth.

Everyone. (:

My eyes are so sepet. ):

Ivy and Meian. And my sweaty look.

Stupid fella crawled from the end to the top.

Ala ala Titanic.

Oops, they caught us eating. Haha.

My slutty bitch. Host for the night.

Awesome people and awesome food = awesome night.

Chilled at Sykin's place after clearing things up. Ivy went home so Isaac volunteered to send me home. Meian suggested to go for a drink but I was too exhausted. Yee Mei and Kern Lun didn't want to go Tanjung as well so they sent me home. Yee Mei was really ill, I can see. Her voice was sexy though. (;

Slept once I reached home because there's a celebration for Ivy's birthday the day after. It's a successful one. (:

Pictures from Ivy's celebration to be posted soon!

x



No comments: