Thursday, October 1, 2009

September just ended.

Photobucket

Happy October people! (:

-

Surprisingly when I woke up this morning, checked my phone, I got a text from Shen at 4.48 in the morning. It says, ' Wake up! September ended already'.

Hahah. Thanks Shen.


-

Yesterday, went to college to meet up with Ke Yi. Then, off we went to Pyramid with Yean Nin, Cai Ling and Siao Li as well. Our plan was to have KFC since Yean Nin had this discount voucher that she could use and a movie after with Ke Yi only.

Since I am a loyal supporter of McDonald's, I decided to take away my favourite Spicy Chicken Mcdeluxe and eat it in KFC with them. (; Oh, who would have thought that I would meet Bhajan, Aqeel, Kai Shean, Shirley and the others there as well. Could not remember names of the others. Hahah, sorry. Anyway, due to Yean Nin's carelessness, she ended up paying more than she should have for KFC. Well, at least we had fun right. Gossiping and all.

So then, before Shirley left with the others, she took a picture of us. Originally, I wasn't sporting enough to take one. Then Kai Shean went, 'Jadeee'.

And so, the final product. Can't even see me. Hahah wtf.

At 2.30 pm, we went to watch Tsunami at Haeundae. I've been dying to watch this since I saw the trailer back in July. Ke Yi had been saying it won't be not nice and all. But I don't care, I want to watch! Haha.

8/10

Funny at the beginning. Tear jerking towards the end.

The director made a good effort to let the audience understand the presence of love and the bonding between each of the characters. Then, he plays kill-joy by killing certain characters one by one in a very fast rate at the latter part of the movie, which successfully send the audience wiping tears. (For example, me).

People tend to not appreciate what they have, not until when they are standing on the line separating life and death. As expected, Tsunami at Haeundae managed to move me and it made my heart felt really sore. I cried continuously till my chest was practically wet. Eww. After the movie, my eyes were so sore. I just felt like lying down somewhere and just snooze off.

This disaster movie is awesome. Decent plot, decent acting and extreme tear jerking factors. Highly recommended.

I shall end this post with a picture from the movie.

Are you going to survive this?

No comments: