Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lanterns and lights.


In his car, in front of her house,
she said, 'Drive carefully yeah'.


Vomited like four times yesterday.
That explains why I didn't blog yesterday.

I feel better now.
(:

So yesterday was Mid-Autumn Festival. Didn't plan to celebrate it with my friends as I was sick. So mum invited her friends over. They brought Johnny along. Just so you know, I babysitted Johnny for almost a month before this. While he was in my room, he actually urined on my bed. I started screaming when I saw him doing that. Wth right, I know.

Johnny is a very adorable poodle.

Around 8 plus, I received a call from Hui Sian.

Me : Hello.


Her: Hello Jade, you okay or not? You wait ah, I go fetch you go see doctor now.


Me: *Stunned*

HAHAHAHA.
Thanks babe. You are the best.


Then somehow she made me felt guilty for not celebrating mid-autumn with them. I gave in then Melvin came to pick me up and off we went to the temple to meet up with Janice and all. I suggested the temple since Juliet told me there is some Lantern Festival celebration there supposedly. But we only saw a few people singing there. So we left and went to USJ 2 for dinner.

Melvin then spontaneously suggested to go for a movie. Everyone agreed and we went to Tropicana City Mall. Our usual place for movies. Janice and Pei Yuan wanted to watch Tsunami at first but I've watched it already with Ke Yi. End up, we picked Sorority Row. Since the movie starts at 11.30pm, we had ample of time. And we girls did what we do best. Camwhore! Pictures are with Pei Yuan who just got a new Blackberry. Will get the pictures from her tomorrow.

-

4/10

Sorority Row is superficially a slasher movie. It revolves around a Theta Pi sorority prank gone wild which obviously resulted in a very bad thing. As you'd expect with this kind of movie, a mysterious hooded killer shows up and starts to kill everyone. Even in the shower. Gory and bloody. The girls in the movie are hot. I personally like Cassidy (Briana Evigan). So in the end, two sisters and one outsider survived. But it seems like the story has not end yet as a certain someone is back to haunt them.

Theta Pi's motto : Trust, respect, honor, secrecy and solidarity.


-

After the movie, we went back to their house to chit chat. At 2 plus, we went to the field near their house to play lanterns. We didn't dare to light the firecrackers that Melvin brought though because it was past midnight already.

The field that we always go to back in last semester.

Burn candles, burn.

I forgot to turn on the flash.
The people in the picture are Hui Sian, Janice, Pei Yuan, Ke Yi, Melvin and Alfred.
Isaac and Momo didn't join us though. ):

Hui Sian and Janice made a heart. Hui Sian was more pro though. Sorry Janice. (;

With love, Melvin.

We left around 4 am. Melvin sent Pei Yuan and Ke Yi back to college first. We were surprised to see all the gates closed. Ke Yi had to wait till 6 before she can go into her hostel. Sunway management - stupid.

So then, it's my turn to go home. Something really funny happened in the car. Hahaha. He had to switch off the radio because I was pretending to ignore him while humming to the song being played at that moment.



And he said 'Yeah sure, goodnight babe'.
Thanks for making everything the same as before.




No comments: