Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's like a fairytale.



Happy birthday Aqeel!

(:

-

Okay so I had been abandoning my blog yet, again. Yeah, I feel bad for that too. I'm too busy at times so when I have spare time, I'll choose to sleep. Hahah.

It's like everyday is everyone's birthday.

Ivy's on Saturday, Aqeel's today, Isaac's tomorrow then Shen Ee and Pin Zai and moreeee to come. Ahh that reminds me, Ke Yi's also.

Meaning, fun increase.

But money decrease.

):

Ahh as long as everyone is happy then its fine to me.

Anyway I bought this for Diana.

Rry and Joel bought me a purple one last year. It comes in handy when you don't know where to hang your accessories anymore.

Anyway when I first saw it, I knew she would like it. You know, it's like some sort of feeling just got over me wth. So I bought it without even thinking twice. Hahh.

Anddddd... she loves it! Wait, its love like hell. She even used extremely extremely. The way she described how much she like it was like super duper exaggerating. She said it herself.

Glad that you love it darling.


No comments: