Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Now put your hands up.


So come on and fly with me,
A
s we make our great escape.
- Down ; Jay Sean.


I love love today. (:

-

Went to Mid Valley today right after class because Melvin needs to get his cheque from his boss. While he was going off, he kindly asked Melvin if I'm his girlfriend. I was stunned and answered, 'Nooo'. Hahah, funny one. Anyway, as usual went to Hui Sian's house after that. Mico, the professional baker was filing some boards. I asked her what for, she said she's baking wedding cake for someone. I was like wow. Yeah, her baking is really good. (;

And so as usual, I went to Hui Sian and Janice's room. Washed those dirty feet of mine and lied dead on the bed. A normal routine for all of us. They claim that Melvin and I live under the same roof as well. So yeah. Hahh. We gossiped all the way. Shared some secrets. They told me I need to see a doctor in Puchong. What the hell. I responded to that by saying Hui Sian needs to walk out and turn left to see her doctor. HAHAH.

So then Melvin came in and hoho, we put make up on him. Applied eyeliner and mascara on his eyes. Well, honestly I think his eyes are beautiful enough already. Just to extra beautified it. LOL. How come we girls don't get eyes like his? So totally unfair.

Left their house around 12 plus. Halfway back to my house, I thought I saw a baby cockroach on Melvin's dashboard. I told him and he freaked out a little. He pointed out somewhere else on the dashboard and asked, 'There right?'. Shit, there were two. Two freaking baby roaches. Ahh, the horror. We stopped by one bus stop and I went out of the car since he willingly wanted to kill those roaches.

End result, not killed.

Because (haha), he was afraid as well. The way he approached the roaches, absurdly funny. Didn't know getting stuck in car with roaches can be so fun. Or rather, scary. Too bad Isaac wasn't with us. Or else, I think the car will be upside down already. HAHH.

Reached home in a while. Gave him the spray thing to spray and gave him my handmade mooncake. He opened and smelt it. He said it smells nice. Hahah, happy. It's my first time making, so yeah. (;

And now I'm here blogging. (: Breakfast tomorrow with him and the girls before class. Long time ago since Hui Sian, Janice, Melvin and I had a meal together.

-

The rose you that gave me for my birthday.
Miss you darling.

-

Received a text from babe that he reached home safely. (:
Goodnight world.




No comments: