Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I navigate myself.


Meet me halfway, right at the borderline,
That's where I'm gonna wait, for you,
I'll be lookin out, night n' day,
Took my heart to the limit, and this is where I'll stay.
- Meet Me Halfway ; Black Eyed Peas.



I got two texts from Shen and Veron today.
It seems that the super typhoon Parma will hit Philippines at 222km/ph midnight tonight.
Strong winds will hit us here. Thus, please stay indoors and stay safe.
Don't be on the road unnecessarily.
Spread the words people!

I forwarded the message above to people that I care about. Many replied but the funniest award goes to Pavan.

'I'm gonna wear the wet suit from MTV World Stage and stand out on the road'.

I replied, 'Haha ass. Don't be stupid. Stay in!'.

'No, I'm gonna fly like a kite. Hahaha'.

-.-
HAHAHA.


-


No comments: