Friday, October 2, 2009

Giggles oh Giggles.


Report of the Day


Title : Effect of watching too much of Happy Tree Friends.

Aim : To determine the effect of watching too much of Happy Tree Friends.

Problem Statement : Will Happy Tree Friends make you go crazy?

Hypothesis : The level of craziness of oneself increases with the amount of Happy Tree Friends that he/she watches.

Variables:

Manipulated : The amount of Happy Tree Friends watched.

Responding : The level of craziness a human can get.

Fixed: The amount of sleep.

Apparatus/Materials: Happy Tree Friends (doh) and a bedroom.

Procedures:

1. Watch ten episodes of Happy Tree Friends.
2. Go to sleep.

Observation/Results:

I dreamt that I was in a car with two friends. H and J. H was driving. It was already midnight and we were on our way out from Sunway Pyramid. The windows were down and we can feel the cooling breeze. Music were blasting as well. Awesome.

Then suddenly, I heard a loud crash. An unidentified car suddenly crashed into ours. It hit the door on the driver’s side. I saw H’s right hand got crushed and was ripped off practically with blood oozing out continually. Non-stop like a pipe with running water. We all started screaming like a bunch of bimbotic chiqs.

That is not the end. After all the screaming, J and I started to realize that H was missing. Not. Only to find that her skeletal body was left on her seat. (I know this doesn’t make any sense). So obviously then we started screaming again. Then, end.

I woke up feeling scared. I got cuckoo and ran downstairs while calling out to my mum. I kept yelling oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. And without noticing, I hit my right leg on the wall. My leg broke into half and started to obviously, bleed again. Like a broken running pipe, again. What’s worse is I suddenly had blood running down my nose.

Then, I woke up. For real. And I got really crazy. Why? I switched on my computer to watch more of Happy Tree Friends.

Conclusion:

Do not watch too much of Happy Tree Friends. It is bad for health. It makes you go c-u-c-k-o-o.

-

Cute?


Photobucket

Think again.

No comments: